Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account advisors daily rota

Hi everyone, We have recently introduced a new account-help resource to our Community. When you post a query here on the forum, our knowledgeable community members will be happy to help troubleshoot and hopefully resolve your query. If, however, your...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 13 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by O2 Social Media Team
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

motorola razr 5g 2020

my phone creaks like an old door when opening. now it also makes an audible click when opening.Difficult to contact someone at O2 about this.

Droops14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service

Since yesterday I've had no mobile service at all, and it's not the first time this has happened, it's happened multiple times over the last few months. I have tried doing everything which has been suggested to me by the FAQ's and other suggestions, ...

NO SERVICE ON XR

We have a XR and it is showing No Service, we have chnaged the SIM card and tried all the fixes on the Community, can someon help please

Paul63 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking old phone

I have upgraded my phone and stayed with O2. How do I unlock my iPhone 7, so I can pass it to a friend? Thank you.

Rosey1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Business contract / signal booster

Hi, if my husband takes out an o2 business contract for his ltd company at our address, will my non-business 02 contract number be able to be added too?Thanks

KRob by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer to Pay Monthly

If I transfer to Pay Monthly from Pay As You Go what happens to the current balance on my account? Does it transfer across to my new contract?

cls by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not receiving verification texts

All of a sudden I am not getting verification code texts from my email & Skype & bank which means I cannot log in to them. Have checked my texts blocking list on phone, none are blocked. Got verification text from o2 though no problem. Anyone know wh...

Jh4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not receiving text messages

I have a Samsung s10 and over the last few days I'm not able to receive messages from certain contacts, no new updates, turned phones on and off, deleted contacts and re-added still no joy, can anyone help please

Jen11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos