Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Apple Watch

Hi I just received my new Apple Watch SE and I went to set it up and found I wasn’t given a SIM card, even though I’m paying for unlimited data. I don’t want the extra charge if I can’t use the data or make calls

logan15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I do not need 2 mobile number accounts

hello, my latest bill says that I have 2 numbers. NOOO I only have one number which is [personal details removed] Please can you just record this number as this is the correct one and erase the other one please ? Itmay create confusion later on so be...

laurie4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Emergency test

HiI did not receive an emergency alert yesterday. My phone is a smart phone Samsung Galaxy S10 and it was turned on. Can you tell me why I did not receive the alert.I look forward to hearing from youLiz

Liz16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I watch code 110

Hiive spoken to customer services today about what seems to be (looking on the forum) the dreaded call 202 mention code 110. When trying to purchase / activate mobile data for my phone.they haven’t been much help to be honest.has anyone got a way for...

TonyW1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Alert not received

I never received the warning alert today

Lzz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unusual battery life/drain

I am writing to share my Wifes experience with switching from a contract to a SIM only plan for my iPhone 8+ and to seek some advice and insights from the community.During the conversation with the O2 representative, She was asked twice about the bat...

Croz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch data plan tech support

I have been an o2 customer since 31st January 2023, signed up to the Volt package, as i took out the M500 Virgin media broadband package also. I have 2 issues with my o2 account, as follows; Although my Volt benefits states it is activated (when i ch...