Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do O2 want to know numbers of scammers pretending to be them?

I've not had one for ages, but today I got a phishing call from someone claiming (badly) to be from O2 and offering me a great deal on a new iphone 14. I know the number will be fake (and I've now blocked it) but is it any help to O2 if I send them t...

EllaJP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My iPhone 13 Spain will not Data roam abroad.

My O2 SIM has plenty of data left but in Spain it will NOT do data roaming even though switched on. With Wi-Fi it’s fine. If I put my spare Plusnet SIM in my iPhone roams happily. Put my O2 SIM back it stops data roaming. How do it correct this?!’

Resolved! Data not working

I’ve been abroad and had my mobile data turned off. I have came back today, switched it back on, and my roaming on and I have no access to internet. I have been through all troubleshooting on the website and cannot get through to anyone by phone and ...

Jack246 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Still waiting for number to be un-barred

I had my phone stolen on Friday. Barred the number to get it blocked. Purchased a new phone and contacted o2 to get the number unbarred. They said it would take 24 hrs. It's not three days and I have no calls or data (and as it is a Google phone I ca...

Neil14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone not working well in USA

Just got to orlando florida. Got a welcome txt message from tesco mobile my previous network. Have been using O2 in UK all OK before I left. All volt bolt ons are correct. Phone has connected a couple of times to Tmobile but its hopless, no connectiv...

Roger887 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim network PIN blocked. enter SIM network PUK

@Martin-O2 & O2Community hello, I've been struggling to use a Virgin Mobile SIM on a Samsung S8 device, which is on an O2 contract. I've seen online that others have had similar issues, and I've been liaising between O2 and VM. I have the message "SI...

Iotimcuc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

4g calls turned off- o2 has turned off 4g calls

I have had a reoccurring issue with message:4g calls turned off- o2 has turned off 4g calls my phone is unusable. The fixes suggested elsewhere of restart phone do not helpi had a sim swap in o2 store. That fixed the problem for around 12 hours.How d...

steve07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! No internet, I have top up yesterday

hello, My tariff was 30 pound per month but yesterday I changed with 20 tariff per month but nothing happens so I too up with 30 pound and my internet started to work again. This morning my internet stop to work and I went on my account of O2 and saw...

Elena111 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terrible signal coverage

Hello!I am currently in Bedford and I have a terrible network coverage. In our area it's been like that for months and no one is doing anything to improve it, not sure why! It is not just me - it's my husbabd with his phone, a friend of ours when he ...

Renaty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos