Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyO2

Why is my o2 not working? I’m not new to O2

Aaron10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 made a complete mess of porting and no customer service

Here is my tale of woeGot a new Rolling plan sim a week ago, Wednesday, filled in the porting form online, Thursday got a message from O2 on my EE (contract) number, transfer in progress will be done by 6pm, my EE sim stopped working within a hour bu...

JonWHITE71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 20 replies
  • 1 kudos

New SIM card

I received a new sim on Sunday and messaged to have it activated. Got a message back to say O2 was too busy! Have tried again today twice to get this sorted. Still waiting for a 6 digit code to proceed. I cannot use my phone with the new sim - unacce...

RS8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Code 08 with Apple Watch

This is driving me up the wall, code 08 on Apple Watch app, O2 doesn’t ask me to log in, goes straight to code 08 page. Definitely thinking of changing service provider.

Wang by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching to o2 - Help!

Hi, I currently have one a contract with O2 and one with Three. I want to switch my Three number to O2. I used the app to request a switch, but have now received an email to say they will switch my Three number with my O2 number. Effectively cancelli...

Nini12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Split port

Hi, I've recently ported over my number from three to o2 but it doesn't appear to be working properly. I can make outgoing calls and texts but can't receive incoming calls and texts, they are automatically going to my old phone which is still showing...

Helen25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! more data

I need more data please

ijb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos