Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Last attempt with O2. At wits end with O2 porting.

This is literally my last attempt to get O2 to sort out the mess they created over 2 months ago. End of May, I moved my number from 3 Network to O2. I got a porting key (PAC Number) from three, which I gave O2 and was told that porting will take a co...

ChetB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Not working - All signal lost

Hi, I upgraded my daughters phone last week and changed her number - today my phone and my second daughters phone have completely lost all signal and cannot make or receive calls every time I call customer service they say the same thing and then cut...

Resolved! data usage

If a run out of data before my next monthly allowing data allowance comes into force can I get emergency data?

I need to give o2 a STAC code from my old Mobile company

I need to give o2 a STAC code from my old Mobile company, I called the number and got sales, and spoke to the nice lady and had to tell them 4 times I want to give you a STAC code and she kept saying you want a STAC code? when I finally got some sens...

WoolieUK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! dondle no loner works

Hello, I have a Hauwei dongle but it has stopped working. I have replaced battery but still doesn't work

Brenda3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

AMEX bill payment not working

I’m trying to pay my bill with AMEX card. It has worked in the past and I have saved my card there. I was not able to pay a bill using AMEX for the last couple of months because I get a generic error message from O2 saying the payment was declined an...

Resolved! Calls

I cant make calls. I get a message pop up which says "Not Registered on Network"

Masters by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incoming calls 'UKNOWN'

Hi everyone..... Since the 'seamless' migration from Virgin, all my calls on my Motorola G82 5G on Android 12 are coming in as 'UNKNOWN'.It appears ( after a number of calls to customer support) that the problem lies with Motorola. And from what they...

John_F by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos