Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

how do I get a list of he phone numbers I have called in the past

I have tried to find the list of numbers I have made calls to over the last month, but all I can find is the charges i have incurred for making them. I need to find a number called on aparticular day, that has fallen off my recent call logs on my Iph...

APN settings for Poco X3 Pro?

Hi, I'm new to O2 having just moved from Sky Mobile which always got an excellent signal in all of my usual haunts. Sky of course use the O2 network so I'd expect similar if not better reception? However, I have no signal at all in some places and ve...

Colin16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 support needed

Hi, I have been without a number or network for almost a week now. I cannot call o2 as I don't have a network to call from or several hours to go round in circles on the phone again. Please can someone in the o2 support team contact me to help? I'm u...

Resolved! mobile phone rest of the world charge

why are we being charged £7.50 for rest of the world 24hr, to our knowledge abroad we switched off mobile data and only used phone for WhatsApp, we are going abroad again shortly what did we do wrong to get charged £7,50 each and what should we do in...

Site blocked

From my phone I cannot access the site archive.org. I could access this site on Virgin before they switched me to O2. I can access it from my computer.

OConnor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos