Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Track your order section of my O2

The track your order section of my O2 has been like this since yesterday afternoon. Any staff in the community can get it looked at? X (Twitter) has complaints also

IMG_4071.png
Benlfc by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Safe search

I can’t remove safe search. I’m over 18, account holder on pay as you go sim. I’ve got My02 app ,been through google and can’t find any way of removing it?

Mitch2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone calls outside UK

I am currently on a cruise ship in the English Channel (currently off the coast of Norfolk). I am unable to make or receive phone calls. The phone (recently switched from virgin media to O2) tells me I need Wi-Fi calling to do so. The device is not c...

Roaming data

Unable to access data in France Roaming data switched on

Fj1300 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new sim number showing

Hi,A strange one here. I got a new sim, kept my old number which took a day to be sorted and has been fine but now after a week the new sim number is showing instead of my kept number when I send messages.Paul.

crusha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

S23

My side button stuck and carnt get safe mode off whot can I do

Sarah_123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch up - can you ever own the phone?

So - new iPhone offered o na Switch Up deal - presumably I pay that for a year and switch to the iPhone 16. What if I love that phone and hate the 17 - can I stick with the 16 and pay it off or do you never pay your device off under Switch Up? Are yo...

Marcj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos