Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account advisors daily rota

Hi everyone, We have recently introduced a new account-help resource to our Community. When you post a query here on the forum, our knowledgeable community members will be happy to help troubleshoot and hopefully resolve your query. If, however, your...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 14 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by O2 Social Media Team
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost service at home LA128EB

Hi after recent storms in area , we have no phone service at home from local mast , normally good . Area is LA12 8EB ,tried resetting phone , like to make O2 aware of problem

Martin356 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

S21 ULTRA 5G how long will it take

I've checked on multiple sites to see any issues with stock. Since January there has been issues with customers receiving this s21 ultra 5g.. There isn't a alternative with the specs,, I require as I know my tech. I would like to know how long it wil...

R_S89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UK texts showing as international

Texts I receive that are not in my phone book are all showing as international. Most are showing a Greek flag which is where I was in August, others are German, including those from O2.DPD, Amazon and the NHS for example are showing as international ...

Fibo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BANKING DETAILS

I am trying to load new banking details on my O2 Account using a UK Debit Card with a foreign address. I am using a Huawei Honor 7S phone as my device which is not recognized by the system. Can you help please. I want to do a £10 topup. The present a...

david51 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number not Ported correctly

I put in to transfer my number from EE to O2 last Thursday, although it rings out from my number, I cannot receive texts or calls unless from an O2 number. I have a hospital phone consultation so it's really urgent it gets sorted. I rang O2 customer ...

LKen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing and upgrade

Good evening, my previous contract has ended and I seem to have lost my discount, could I check this out! I also was looking to upgrade but couldn’t seem to do it online.

Anna19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Esim didn’t work post swap

Dear Team, I got the esim and added in my phone and did the sim swap post sim swap the old physical sim got deactivated but the esim didn’t activated pls suggest on this

Srinipar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Safe search

How do you turn off safe search when it is locked 

Tizrite by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help....standard sim

Hi Everyone, can you help please? My sister is in a nursing home and has been ordered a tablet that has 2G or 3G capacity and the description states it can take a standard sim.Can you tell me if I add a sim only plan to my current account will this b...

CHeys999 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos