Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account advisors daily rota

Hi everyone, We have recently introduced a new account-help resource to our Community. When you post a query here on the forum, our knowledgeable community members will be happy to help troubleshoot and hopefully resolve your query. If, however, your...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 13 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by O2 Social Media Team
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dont seem to be registered for Volt

I ordered my new o2 phone contract 17th Nov and recived the phone on 2nd Dec. I'm already with Virgin Media with the same name and address. I havent had any notifications about Volt. It says it could be 14 days but its been 3 weeks. Could I get some ...

DanJohn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! old bills

how do i check old bills

Resolved! Contact

How can I make contact with o2 if my services have been restricted and this is my only way of making calls/texts.I have tried the online chat but they are busy all the time

SjD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim not working

I have received a new device from insurance however any sim that i put in the phone will not register so there is nothing happening?

Resolved! No network signal

Hi, hoping someone can help me, since i rang 02 to upgrade my sim only i have not had no signal/can not make/receive calls, no text messages can only connect via wifi. Disappointed as its cost me a lot as im due to use my phone for work - i can not r...

Resolved! PAC code

Hi I need PAC code please 

Boguslawa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone upgraded problem

I upgraded my phone on monday but the new handset can't find the carrier signal I was told it can take 24 hours or so to get alligned I just wanted to make sure this was the case

Hexe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple watch

My husband has a phone on a separate o2 contract. Can I buy an Apple Watch pay monthly on my contract for him to pair with his phone? If so, how do I ensure it pairs with his phone and does not receive my calls and texts etc?

SuzyM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email for o2

I am from UK but currently in Africa. Phone stolen, Luckily I have a spare.I cannot call o2.The "robot" cannot answer a question.My queries:1. Can I email o2 and if so how? I did the "complaints" procedure to try and notify them of the loss and cance...

K-21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos