Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Apple Watch not connecting to mobile data saying error code 4

So I’ve been trying to get this resolved now for 3 weeks and I’m getting fed up being sent from one place to another , after 2 visits to the store , several phone calls and web chats I still don’t have a watch that is working with mobile data , when ...

Les_84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using an O2 SIM in mobile broadband router

I live in a rural area and BT broadband was very poor so I opted for Three mobile broadband and router. The Three coverage seems to have changed and I had to look for an alternative. I opted for an O2 SIM (unlimited data and minutes) as I was told th...

Graeme1205 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Proposition Bar on Sim Card

Good afternoon! My SIM card has been blocked since Tuesday 7th November. O2 cannot explain why there has been a ‘Proposition Bar’ put on my SIM card. I was using my phone in the UK where I live like normal and it just lost network and I never got it ...

Caro_x21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi Calling Pixel 7 Pro

Hi, I have Pixel 7 Pro. WiFi calling is enabled (and does work) however it appears to only come on if I toggle Airplane mode on and off. It doesn't seem to automatically enable itself when signal is dropped (I just get 'no service') This is particula...

Resolved! £10 rolling pal

Hi, I have topped up my balance with £10. I wish to activate the £10 rolling plan. But it is asking me to put my bank details in again. I have already paid the £10 and it’s in my balance. How to I transfer that to activate the rolling plan? thanksnei...

Neil123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost hours -o2 error moving sim - no service

I spent 8 hours yesterday on various support calls / messages. On Thursday I switched sim only tariff - this involved a new contract (not happened before) and I moved from iphone11 with SIM card to new iPhone 15 on esim. I have had my number since ce...

Roz11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

No reception for 2 weeks now

Hello. I’m extremely infuriated that I’m unable to receive calls and call anyone with this atrocious network. I have 1 bar in a good day on my cellular service. This is getting completely out of hand. I’m unable to call o2 to report this issue BECAUS...

Kamile21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to log into my o2

Hello, I am seeking assistance with logging into my o2, it says “something went wrong”. I have been an o2 customer for a far few months now, I had access to my account prior and I am unable to log in. please advise what I do next.

MSG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos