Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with wifi calling on XZ3

Hi I bought a XZ3 because the o2 website said wifi calling is available on this handset without needing o2 firmware. I've selected wifi calling on myo2 but there are no options on my phone to turn wifi calling on. Is turning it on via the website eno...

kevwat83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei P20 Pro Locked Out

Hi - I changed the pattern lock on my Huawei P20 Pro last week with no problem. However, I came to unlock it on Saturday and it said that the pattern was incorrect which I know it wasn't as I had been using it for days. I am now locked out of my phon...

Elliebir by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free Tablet offer with Motorola edge

I recently upgraded to Motorola edge which had free tablet offer .....I tried to access the link but it doesn't seem to exist?

MrPH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! huawei Y6

In need to replace my 89 yr old mums iphone 5S as it has stopped working. She only needs a basic phone and I've been advised that a Huawei Y6 is affordable. I need to check that I can use her existing Sim card to transfer to a Huawei Y6. Is it easy t...

angiem_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call failed

Hi All New Iphone 11 - why can't I receive and make calls - all saying call failedThanks

Resolved! Apple Watch series 5 not connecting to cellular

Hi I got an Apple Watch and it’s all paired fine with phone. But it will not connect to cellular data. It keeps saying contact o2 ref code 91. I have been onto 4 different people and I’m getting really frustrated as I’m currently paying for something...

Marie54 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi, I cannot log in to my 02 account because it requires me to enter a text code, but I lost my phone. How can I sign in and order a new Sim?Thanks

How to check if old iPhone is unlocked

We have an old iPhone 6 that we want to sell. It was previously on pay monthly o2 tariff. Need to find out if it is unlocked. Don’t have a non o2 sim to check. How can we find out? Thanks

Gemwyllie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment failed request

Hi I had a failed payment request today from an unknown mobile number with an O2 link? This was not the usual O2 message. Can you advise?

Smiball by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos