Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When my number is goi g to be connected

koukos3kio
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I came to O2 with a pac number to keep my old one. When it will be activated? Currently it shows a new number which I dont intent to use and not having my old number is causing me issues with my work and everyday life

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@koukos3kio 

You need to contact O2. 

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Guide: Migration & porting into O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@koukos3kio 

You need to contact O2. 

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Guide: Migration & porting into O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

koukos3kio
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you very much for your help.

Unfortunately there is no real help on this through help links or app whatsoever. The only help is if you can manage to find the customer service O2 number and give them a call and have enough free time to spend waiting till your call gets connected to an actual person that can listen to your issue, check the system and sort it out. Its so simple yh? but living in a system which only sees out profits on top of peoples needs, thats what you get, an endless string of useless general information.

Message 3 of 6

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37253 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1697 Solutions

You can avoid the phone queue by using Social Media to get through to O2 CS, @koukos3kio - all the ways in the link just below this post. Be persistent, so you get their attention. Good luck!

Message 4 of 6

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7588 Posts
  • 143 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

You do need to contact O2 @koukos3kio. Unfortunately, this is a customer to customer community so we cannot access your account or offer other direct help.

I suggest that you message O2 on social media :-

Facebook : https://o2uk.co/O2CFB

X (previously known as Twitter) : https://o2uk.co/O2CTW

Instagram : https://o2uk.co/O2CIG

The social media team are based in the UK and have a good reputation when it comes to solving problems. 👍

Message 5 of 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12367 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1148 Solutions

o2 historically has a problem processing PAC codes entered when signing up @koukos3kio .

Did you get a text to the number you want to keep advising when the number will move?

If not, you probably need to submit it again.

Follow the process in this guide - Guide: Migration & porting into O2 .

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 6 of 6