Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tech support

GT4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello! I would like to complain about the incompetence of the staff at O2 Oxford Street. I came to find out the terms of a loan for a phone, an O2 employee said that I could apply for it without any problems, but he did not tell me that without having a credit history, I could get a phone after 6 months of using your cellular network. I am not satisfied with such conditions, I asked to terminate the contract. I contacted the call center at 202 3 times. Every time they tell me that my contract is terminated, but to this day you impose your services on me. I don't want to use O2 services. Every time the call center says that the connection will stop working within 3-4 days, but you still provide your services which I do not want to use.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146369 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28166 Solutions

@GT4 

make a complaint

Customer Complaints Code

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2