Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split port

1DJC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My number ported in from EE to o2 yesterday (23/05/23) All seems ok however the EE sim has not been disconnected. I can make and receive calls with my transferred number on the o2 sim but it seems  that if I get a call/text from any one on the EE network it is still coming in on my number but on the EE sim and not the o2 one🤔

Rang both EE and o2 customer service today and they said it takes 24 hours from port date. I have been switching the o2 phone and the one with the EE sim on and off all day but the EE sim still seems to be active, so obviously port hasn’t completed properly. Could someone look at this please as although the port seems to have completed mostly I would have thought the EE sim would have disconnected by now and the EE account closed, but I can still log into my EE and it looks like the EE account is still active when it should have been cancelled yesterday (23/5/23) when the port took place. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147263 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions

@1DJC 

Sounds like you'll need @O2Emma to check things for you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 8

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Morning @MI5 I will pick this up thanks.

Hi @1DJC I will send you a private message to look into it for you.

signature
Message 3 of 8

rubns1
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @O2Emma New customer to O2. Exactly the same issue. NO INCOMING TEXTS OR CALLS. Been 4 weeks and customer support team has not been able to resolve the issue yet. At loss as unable to access a lot of things due to 2 step verification. Please could you help ?

Message 4 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147263 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions

@rubns1 

We no longer have our account advisors on here unfortunately.

You need to persevere with customer service.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 8

rubns1
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@MI5 Thanks for the prompt response

Anywhere else I can reach out to ? Apart from calling customer services (if you can call them that!) or raising complaint by emailing them (which I have already done) ?

Should I reach out via Twitter/Facebook ?

Message 6 of 8

Oxonian
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 7766 Posts
  • 155 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

@rubns1 

Message them on Social Media :-

Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB)

Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW)

Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

Message 7 of 8