Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry your call cannot be continued

Kimbohew
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello I need some help/advise. I have had this problem for a few years now but it is getting worse.

When I call certain people it says sorry your call cannot be continued. It is pretty random as I can call certain people and others it stops me. I asked O2 a couple of years back but nothing they suggestedworked. So today I tried to call a colleague who I could previously call and it now gives me that message. She can call me and we are both listed as contacts on our phones. She has not blocked me grin What can I do as it is becoming embarassing texting people and asking them to call me (which they can). Help 😞

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Kimbohew 

Have you tried a new sim? You can pop instore and they will change everything over for you,.

Take some ID with you.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Kimbohew 

Have you tried a new sim? You can pop instore and they will change everything over for you,.

Take some ID with you.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

Kimbohew
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks Cleoriff I did try that a couple of years back but may try that again as I have no idea what else I can do to stop this happening. Very embasrassing texting people asking them to call me as my phone will not let me call them 😞

Message 3 of 3