Did you mean: 

Sorry your call cannot be continued

KimHew
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello

For quite a few years now I have been trying to resolve this problem.

There are some people on my contacts list that when I call it says 'sorry your call cannot be continued'.

Some are work colleagues and they can call me fine. Checked they have not blocked me. They are on different networks. I have had new phones and this still happens. I have changed sim cards and it still happens.

I have to call them on whatsapp and that works but I cannot understand why I am stuck with this problem.

If anyone has had the same problem and resolved it please do help.

Thanks

Kim

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38218 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions
Message 2 of 5

KimHew
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks pgn but none of them fitted really.

I have full signal and when I try and call it does not even connect just gives me the message straight away.

My husband can be in the same room and he is on the same network, same Samsung phone albeit a different model and I can call the people from his phone. 

Been going on for years but I though I would have another try 😞 See if someone has the same issue

Message 3 of 5

pgn
  • 38218 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

Someone had this issue, but it was blocking contacts, for SMS, not stopping the call being made - any help, @KimHew?

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Tech-Support/OTP-codes-from-Santander-issues/m-p/1737705/highlight/tru...

Also check your contact has not inadvertently blocked your number.

Does the call complete if you set your phone NOT to send your number to the called party? Like 141 used to do I think, on landlines, to mask your phone number?

Message 4 of 5

pgn
  • 38218 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions