Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartwatch Esim

PSykes
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recently bought a £7.00 per month esim for my smartwatch so I can use it remotely when out and about without the need for my phone to be in my pocket. I bought it instore but for some reason I cannot get it to work.... My O2 App told me I had an esim profile to download so I did. It is on my phone rather then my watch and I have no idea what I have done wrong! (I sound simple and I have no doubt the solution is, I have tried to message O2 but i am getting nowhere.... 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7149 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions

Will these help 

Activate Apple Watch Guide 

iPhone 14 & Apple Watch - Megathread 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7149 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions

Will these help 

iPhone 14 & Apple Watch - Megathread 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147180 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28299 Solutions

@PSykes 

Guides here depending on watch type.

Guide: Connecting your Samsung Smartwatch 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3