Did you mean: 

Shocking Network Coverage

UncleClockwise
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can anyone on here help please.

I'm really at the end of my tether (no pun intended) with the absolutely pathetic network coverage I'm experiencing.  After starting my Unlimited Data (£25) contract in November and thinking that initial issues would improve, I am now at the stage where the only realistic option is to move away from O2. They keep saying that there's a 'mast issue' but after almost 4 months that is simply BS (my issues are in various different locations). I've also had a replacement SIM to eliminate that being the cause.

I have already raised a formal complaint 2 weeks ago but unsurprisingly did not get the promised return call within 5 days. I have since done 2 further online chats but don't seem to be getting anywhere so have asked them to confirm 'deadlock' so I can take my complaint further.

Just wondered if anyone else has gone down this route recently and could offer any help or advice ?

Many thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37203 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1697 Solutions

All the ways to complain about your O2 service, or lack of it, here, @UncleClockwise 

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Some have reported Resolver, down the middle of the page, gets good results, within a set timescale. Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

pgn
  • 37203 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1697 Solutions

All the ways to complain about your O2 service, or lack of it, here, @UncleClockwise 

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Some have reported Resolver, down the middle of the page, gets good results, within a set timescale. Good luck!

Message 2 of 5

UncleClockwise
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @pgn I've actually used Resolver previously with some success so that maybe the way to go once 'deadlock' is confirmed.

Message 3 of 5

UncleClockwise
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Success !

Spoke to a very helpful lady today from O2 who confirmed I could leave without termination charges. Back to Voxi I'm thinking, mainly because of previous experience and also due to it being a rolling monthly deal so easy to switch if necessary.

Message 4 of 5

pgn
  • 37203 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1697 Solutions

Excellent news, @UncleClockwise - result! 👍

Message 5 of 5