Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung ear buds

Patryk1993
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi i was upgrade phone yesterday for samsung s23 ultra and there was the offer for buy samsung buds pro 2 for £1 but i don't do this, is any chance to do this now?

Message 1 of 59
58 REPLIES 58

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38295 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1730 Solutions

@Alan25 wrote:

Sadly, I am in the same boat and order my phone 19th June and it was delivered the following day. I have been promised the code 3 times when I contacted O2 on Facebook, but nothing has come through.
I have also emailed the complaints team and as yet had no response. I even emailed the CEO over a week ago and haven't even had a response, which is shocking. I would have expected the email to have been forwarded to an Exec complainst team, which is normal practice for any reputable company.
I feel really let down by O2, after being a loyal customer for year, I seriously expected a much better level of customer service. It will certainly make me thinking of moving to another provider when my contract expires.

Re the CEO e-mail, did you follow up with a call?

1000005342.jpg

Message 41 of 59

Alan25
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No, I can never get through when I get time to call.

Message 42 of 59

DiazSprite
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello community! Same situation here, purchased the phone on 27 of june, still waiting for my voucher code. Conversation over the O2 chat, they said a request has been made and should receive the code in 48h, but guess what..... never happened.  😞

Message 43 of 59

Becky_B
  • 11 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well it's 64 days later and I'm still waiting for a code!!!

Message 44 of 59

Klavall
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same here. Ordered on 22nd. Nothing  2 online chats and a phone advisor said 48hrs...nothing. 

Message 45 of 59

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38295 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1730 Solutions

@DiazSprite @Becky_B @Klavall 

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you, see the link just below this post.

Or you can call them from 8am to 8pm on 0808 002 0202 or 0800 081 0255. Good luck!

Message 46 of 59

Becky_B
  • 11 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@pgn I contact them every few days over facebook messenger. They apologise for the delay and tell me I will get a code as soon as possible. I have heard the same for a month now!

Doesn't look like I'll ever get one!

Message 47 of 59

Alan25
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Had every excuse going from the social media team, it is like being on a merry go round, that won't let me off!

Had a voicemail left yesterday morning at 8.45 from someone in the complaints team, who said she would try again before she finished at 4.30, guess what, no call back.

Once my contract ends in 3 years, I am off to another supplier. I've been with 02 for years and this poor service is non excusable. 

Message 48 of 59

Kimberleylou
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same problem here, I've been promised a code within 48 hours 5 times now, and nothing. I raised a complaint on August 1st, about it (plus another thing) and was promised a response in 5 working days and you guessed it, absolutely nothing. I've had cause to contact O2 more times in the 2 months I've been with them, than I did with EE in the whole 22 years I was with them. I regret moving, it's all so unprofessional and totally without justification.

Message 49 of 59

Scotty66
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same here. Been promised numerous times and told to wait 48 hrs for a code. Nothing ever comes and haven't received a reply from o2 complaints.

Been with o2 20 years. Shocking customer service. 

Message 50 of 59