Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 firmware

Joshk
Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Anybody with a S23 can confirm what firmware they are currently on?  as just got one yesterday and it's stuck on April update and says latest avaliable ! when may update was released a month or more ago and even the display S23 in store had may security and its avaliable in the firmware section on sammobile EUX makes no sense mine out of the box didn't update anything that's very unusual for a samsung , Tia 

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144825 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions

@Joshk 

Networks have no ability to push updates.

They are sent to the networks for testing and approval, but's all the networks do. Nothing else.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 17

Joshk
  • 18 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes no idea why tech guy would even say that not very helpful 🙄  even I know that's not true hahah

Message 12 of 17

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144825 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions

Seems impossible these days to find ant customer service agents that know what they are talking about @Joshk 

Far better to seek advice from peers.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 17

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6730 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1509 Solutions

Just to say my S23+ that got the update was bought direct from Samsung, but that makes little difference these days

Personally I wouldn't worry at this stage and certainly I would not flash anything onto the phone whilst it is under warranty 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 14 of 17

Joshk
  • 18 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Non carrier devices bought direct from Sammy  are always first in line for updates and beta's   and we get to wait and no beta's ,🙄

Message 15 of 17

Joshk
  • 18 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Screenshot_20230626_055644_Settings.jpg

 ended up installing via odin May update 😉  

Message 16 of 17

Joshk
  • 18 Posts