Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Apple Watch Cellular not activating

Wheeler
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’m having this same issue since March with my Apple Watch Ultra 2. 

We're setting up your Apple Watch on the 02 network and we'll text you when it's all done. If you don't receive a text within 24 hours, call 202 for free from your 02 mobile, quoting reference code 08.”

Tried contacting O2 and Apple multiple times and no joy, any help would be appreciated. TIA!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38719 Posts
  • 241 Topics
  • 1740 Solutions

@Wheeler wrote:

I’m having this same issue since March with my Apple Watch Ultra 2. 

We're setting up your Apple Watch on the 02 network and we'll text you when it's all done. If you don't receive a text within 24 hours, call 202 for free from your 02 mobile, quoting reference code 08.”

Tried contacting O2 and Apple multiple times and no joy, any help would be appreciated. TIA!

All the codes, and the avenues for help (Social media channels work best, links here 

) are in this guide Activate Apple Watch Guide for your problems, @Wheeler - good luck!

Message 2 of 9

Maja267
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have similar problems with my new Apple Watch series 10. Everything I’m trying to finish configuration with o2, error comes up saying contact o2 quoting error number 900. I have contacted o2, every day and no one seems to know what the code means or what to do. Even Apple support don’t know. 

Message 3 of 9

Oxonian
Level 35: Originator
  • 9615 Posts
  • 230 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

Have you @Maja267 tried contacting O2 via social media using the links provided above by @pgn ?

The social media team are based in the UK and are adept at solving customers' problems. 

And have you carefully reviewed Activate Apple Watch Guide ?

Message 4 of 9

Maja267
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Oxonian wrote:

Have you @Maja267 tried contacting O2 via social media using the links provided above by @pgn ?

The social media team are based in the UK and are adept at solving customers' problems. 

And have you carefully reviewed Activate Apple Watch Guide ?

Yes. I have contacted o2 on many occasions during last week and spoke to different people, technical department, Apple support but no luck. I have been trying everything that yet suggested. I’m returning this watch and cancelling my contract. I’m sure this is something to do with my upgrade and transferring the SIM card from my old watch to my new watch. 

Message 5 of 9

DC777
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I can't believe there are so many with the same issue and it isn't getting resolved. 

Message 6 of 9

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 8093 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1660 Solutions

@DC777 wrote:

I can't believe there are so many with the same issue and it isn't getting resolved. 

It's called O2

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 7 of 9

DC777
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Given the number of users discussing the 08 error I just can't fathom why it's so difficult to rectify. 

Frustrated.

Message 8 of 9

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38719 Posts
  • 241 Topics
  • 1740 Solutions

@DC777 wrote:

Given the number of users discussing the 08 error I just can't fathom why it's so difficult to rectify. 

Frustrated.

Please see the answers shared on your other post, @DC777.

Message 9 of 9