Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting existing number

Gary22
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

just joined o2 from plusnet, first attempt at porting failed on o2 part, they set up again and almost total success, all family  can call me on network except my wife, her calls go straight to plusnet voice mail without my phone ringing! Any suggestions as to why! Regards Gary

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38482 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1732 Solutions

Then you will have to contact O2 so they can check your account settings again, @Gary22 - the Social Media Team are pretty good, contacts all in the link just below this post. Note ports do not usually happen over the weekend, and your problem should not need a 3rd port to fix the issue. Also some of these have been known to rectify after 7 days, so in the interim, if you and your wife's phones support WhatsApp, now may be a good time to try that app. Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
  • 38482 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1732 Solutions

As a start, get your wife to remove your number from her phone's address book and then dial manually your number, @Gary22 - also make sure your phone can call hers successfully. She can then save your number to her address book from your test call.  Good luck!

Message 2 of 4

Gary22
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for replying but know joy on your suggestion 

Regards Gary 

Message 3 of 4

pgn
  • 38482 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1732 Solutions

Then you will have to contact O2 so they can check your account settings again, @Gary22 - the Social Media Team are pretty good, contacts all in the link just below this post. Note ports do not usually happen over the weekend, and your problem should not need a 3rd port to fix the issue. Also some of these have been known to rectify after 7 days, so in the interim, if you and your wife's phones support WhatsApp, now may be a good time to try that app. Good luck!

Message 4 of 4