Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting Error - No Number Sim unregistered

skhudy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Business Number meant to have ported on Monday.

Phone showed sim unregistered from existing provider, So swapped the SIM over to the new o2 one. Still Sim unregistered. Ring my number (which i have had for 20 years) and nothing.

2 hours later and numerous phone reboots I contact CC and they said there was a technical issue porting and it would be resolved in 24 hours. 24 Hours later I called them and they couldn't see if both forms had been sent to the escalation team so they resent it and said it should be a 4 hour fix and they work all hours

It's ridiculous, can't receive any business / work calls, can't make card payments as I can't receive the verification text messages.

No email updates or any contact on Monday when the porting half happened, from the 1st or second call, no idea what is going on.

Just rang again and they have sent another request to look at this - said my number was with EE and to contact them (Guy on monday said my number was unregistered). i can't speak to EE as you put in your number and the automated number says I am not with them and cuts you off!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6630 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1492 Solutions

As you have already contacted CS I'll tag a community Advisor to see it they can help

@O2Ryan can you help @skhudy please?

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 9

O2Ryan
Former Staff
  • 146 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the tag ill send a private message over now.

signature
Message 3 of 9

skhudy
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Day 4 (9am) with No phone Service. Still no update. Rang Support for the 4th time who are contacting the "back office team" who this was passed to. Finally taken an alternative land line number and say they will call back in an hour with an update - but it was "put through again" yesterday (i assume the port). Support are unable to see exactly what was done in previous calls as its not detailed in notes (Had this every day). Might as well update for some other pool soul who has the same problem

Message 4 of 9

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12083 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1125 Solutions

Did @O2Ryan get in touch yesterday @skhudy ?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 9

skhudy
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

yes asked for my number and thats it. The lack of feedback is really poor, if you have a problem and you're kept in the loop, or fed back something it really helps with customer satisfaction

Message 6 of 9

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123021 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

@skhudy 

As @O2Sarah- is on this morning, I'll tag her to this post. Hopefully she will be able to help.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 9

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Cleoriff 

@skhudy Sorry Ryan didn't have chance to get back to you yesterday.

We don't have access to business numbers here on community. From your post it sounds like our business team have raised it to get the port checked so hopefully it won't be too much longer. Sorry I can't be of more help. 

Message 8 of 9

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123021 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

Thanks anyway @O2Sarah- 😃

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 9