Did you mean: 

Phone cut off

3E
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello. 

Every time I have attempted to pay off my device plan, for the last hour, over the phone. I have been cut off the phone. I have attempted to pay it for an hour. Today, I am actually planning on cancelling my contract. However, I cannot do this until I have actually had a conversation with someone. It is not fair for me to continuously be charged when I have attempted communications to your team, and because of the o2 technology, I am getting cut off. Please could somebody contact me.

Many thanks,

Ellie McGrath 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@3E 

This isnt customer services but a customer to customer forum. 

All you can do is keep trying as you need to speak to someone, to pay off your device plan, you can always try the Payment Management Team on 0800 902 0217. 

At the end of the day if the Call Centre is busy, then the Phone System will not allow you to proceed, as it saves people queueing for a long time. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@3E 

This isnt customer services but a customer to customer forum. 

All you can do is keep trying as you need to speak to someone, to pay off your device plan, you can always try the Payment Management Team on 0800 902 0217. 

At the end of the day if the Call Centre is busy, then the Phone System will not allow you to proceed, as it saves people queueing for a long time. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

See if any of this helps @3E 

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Worth making sure your phone is unlocked before you cancel though - Guide: Unlocking an O2 phone to use a different SIM card 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 4

Paddiewack
Level 4: Observant
  • 50 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Calling between 0800 and 0900 usually works for me as there tends to be fewer people calling between those times.

Message 4 of 4