Did you mean: 

Pac code not working

bazzawood30
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

I'm extremely frustrated with O2, I have been trying to port mu number for a week.  My old Vodafone sim has stopped working, if i ring my old number it has o2 voicemail, but o2 don't seem to be able to update the sim.  I have call customer services every day and they keep telling we they will sort it in the next 24hrs and ring me when its done.  Needless to say i have nit been called back,  i spent 40 mins on hold today to be cut off once the operator was checking what has been tried already.  Is their anybody that can help me, I need my old number to access accounts that use it for security. 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38295 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1730 Solutions

To avoid the risk of getting cut-off after a long wait (think they'd understand how to transfer a call from one phone to a queue on another number, but...!), reach out to O2's Social Media Team, details in the link just below this post, @bazzawood30 - it might take a few prompts from you during the day to get a good response, but do persist - and with Social Media, you can get on with your day rather than hanging on having muzak played at you and being cut-off....  Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38295 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1730 Solutions

To avoid the risk of getting cut-off after a long wait (think they'd understand how to transfer a call from one phone to a queue on another number, but...!), reach out to O2's Social Media Team, details in the link just below this post, @bazzawood30 - it might take a few prompts from you during the day to get a good response, but do persist - and with Social Media, you can get on with your day rather than hanging on having muzak played at you and being cut-off....  Good luck!

Message 2 of 2