Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PHone calls dropping out

doctorking
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Over the last couple of weeks I have had several calls drop out at various stages during the call; I am sure I have had good signal at the time. The line will go quiet all of a sudden then it will beep beep beep and cut off and say call failed. I have checked the signal checker and it is supposedly fine in my area. I have turned my phone off and on, chosen O2 manually (already on it). Not sure what else I can try?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148695 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

@doctorking 

Pop in store with photo ID and get a free sim swap to see if it helps.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

japitts
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 192 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

A manual network selection will make no difference to dropped calls, if you're already on the same network. If anything, it would make problems worse in poor coverage areas - if you experience a loss of service, your phone will not automatically reselect, but would need manually doing so.

Message 3 of 3