Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Smarty (Three) to O2 - 5G Sims (no texts)

Good morning, I've recently been delivered a new phone (Sony Xperia 10 V) through O2. On placing the order, I added the PAC code to transition from my existing network, Smarty (Three). On arrival, I inserted my brand new 5G O2 sim and the transition ...

Resolved! SIM not provisioned

Hi I can't make calls anymore and I have a message that says SIM not provisioned

Claudia2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone locked

I have forgotten my pin for my phone. What can ido?

SteevRed by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing phone number in Settings

The number listed in Settings as my phone number is the temporary one issued by O2 before I transported my old number over via a PAC code - how do I change it please?

Lynn73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My o2 app

My o2 app isnt working i have tried deleting and reinstalling however still not working. Can someone reset this for me? thanks

Eb123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot make or receive calls

Since updating to ios 17.1.2 & now on ios 17.2 it is hit and miss to be able to make & receive calls. Currently i am not able to do so.

Gail06 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iTunes charges

How do I cancel the charge for iTunes on my package   

19601 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone and Sim blocked

More info (Highlight to read)Hi, My husband thought he lost his phone and called O2 to block it. He then went into an 02 store to get a new sim. He called and let support know that he found his phone and they said they would unblock and should wait 2...

Natprim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy A54 5G

Just A Refurbished Samsung Galaxy A54 5G And Can't Find Any Help From The O2 Help With Devices, Mine Isn't Listed.

emjay75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PUK code

I locked my phone and need PUK code but the SIM is from Virgin, I can't contact virgin as i left them and can't find how to contact o2 by email. I would like to order a new SIM if i can't get a PUK code for the Virgin SIM.

Ds123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos