Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 not sending or receiving texts

forthattempt
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2 sims not sending or receiving texts.  Please fix this urgently O2.

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

No problem @MI5 All can advise at the moment is customers try turning phone off on to see if connection comes back sorry a bit of a cliche .

signature
Message 11 of 18

TCB
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, any idea how long it will take to fix? I've tried restarting my phone 3 times. I rely on texts for everything and without them I'm helpless so need them back working ASAP.

Message 12 of 18

darrenney02
Level 4: Observant
  • 129 Posts
  • 25 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I rely on texts for my work but 80% of the time I use messenger or whats app.

I do hope this gets sorted soon. For I need text as work sometimes sends me a code to my phone so I have to type it in before I can look at some of my work stuff online.

I don't really have a house phone anymore and at ti se need to make calls on my mobile not that I make many in a month but I been on the sick from work the last few weeks and need to keep in contact with work. 

Message 13 of 18

TCB
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I think it's working again now thankfully. I also need it for verification codes, not just for work either. 

Message 14 of 18

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147262 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions

Fingers crossed @TCB 🤞

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 15 of 18

darrenney02
Level 4: Observant
  • 129 Posts
  • 25 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Yes text seem to be working again but not for calls as lest not when I tried to phone my sister 10mins ago who is on Sky Mobile. Just for a test.

Message 16 of 18

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

@MI5 and everybody

Everything should be coming back on and working now .

signature
Message 17 of 18

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147262 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions

Good news and thanks for checking back @O2Emma 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 18 of 18