cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Technical ignoring my no network issue (Case A103934)

TechSupNetW
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have notified O2 on many many occasions about being unable to get network coverage in my home and garden. The issue is raise - they reply we're working on it - then I get a text saying the issue is resolved - it's not. Just yesterday I did receive a call on my case, I explained the situation - and today I receive a text (on wifi) that the issue has been resolved. I need to raise the issue again - they completely disregard my information. What do I do? (This has come to a head last weekend when I was in the garden and family unable to reach me during an emergency)

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149027 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28463 Solutions

@TechSupNetW 

Keep reporting through the network app https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-network

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7821 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1644 Solutions

Of course it all depends on a) Who owns the installation and b) Who the contractor is. Then there is often a problem of access, shortage of spares etc etc.

If you have broadband I would have thought WiFi Calling would work at home

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 5

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23945 Posts
  • 1044 Topics
  • 3770 Solutions

@TechSupNetW O2 doesn't guarantee 100% network coverage. No network will do that. It's stated in the Terms & Conditions you agreed to.

If you need more assurance that you can always be reached you need a land line.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9098 Posts
  • 207 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

Have you @TechSupNetW considered procuring some PAYG SIMs for other networks and testing to ascertain whether you would get a better signal from a different network provider ? If a different MNO was a significant improvement, it might be worth considering making a move when your contract ends. 

Of course, if you live in a signal "blackspot", that might prove to be a waste of time - but at least you will know on way or the other ! 👍     

Message 5 of 5