Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 4g signal is down to one bar in Kirriemuir

KirrieCustomer0
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The O2 4g mobile signal has been down to one bar of signal strength around Kirriemuir, Angus for days. Many phones affected, even outside.

We left EE when the same thing happened a few years ago. 

Now that EE and O2 are bed fellows, is the same thing happening again?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148933 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28446 Solutions

@KirrieCustomer0 

O2 and EE have nothing to do with each other at all.

Check these links for help.

Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-network

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7802 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1643 Solutions

From my network app

1000009955.jpg

 If you leave a network when such things happen then you will soon run out of networks 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148933 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28446 Solutions

@KirrieCustomer0 

Register for updates here https://status.o2.co.uk/ or through the app I gave you the link for.

No one else can tell you any more info unfortunately.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 5

japitts
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 197 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

@KirrieCustomer0 wrote:

Now that EE and O2 are bed fellows, is the same thing happening again?

What makes you think this? EE is part of the BT Group, O2 is a 50/50 UK joint venture with Virgin Media.

The two networks are completely separate & independent. Outages happen on all networks from time-to-time.

Message 5 of 5