Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number ported but...

Tridyson
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My old number has been ported over today but the temporary number given with the PAYG sim is still showing in my account on the app. I am receiving calls via my old number so that part has worked. I don't want to top up if it's not going to go to the correct place... Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Tridyson 

Give it 24 hours to fully update on all systems.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Tridyson 

Give it 24 hours to fully update on all systems.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Tridyson
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

OK, so I have managed to get a resolution of sorts.

YOU DON'T GET THE DOUBLE DATA UNTIL AFTER YOU HAVE TOPPED UP BY THE MINIMUM AMOUNT FOR 3 CONSECUTIVE MONTHS!

THE FREE £10 CREDIT IS A SNEAKY WAY OF GETTING YOU TO PAY FOR THE "FREE" SIM BECAUSE, IN THEIR WORDS "THE FIRST TOP UP YOU MADE PAID FOR THE BUNDLE, YOUR BALANCE IS NOW SHOWING THE "FREE" £10 CREDIT WE HAVE GIVEN YOU"

What a load of...

Message 3 of 3