Did you mean: 

Not receiving incoming text messages

JuhiPatni
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, 

I am facing the issue of not receiving any incoming text messages - outgoing text messages are working fine. Everything was working fine up until 18th December 2023, and then incoming messages stopped out of the blue. I have contacted customer service and raised a ticket for the same. I also went to O2 store where the agent tried to fix this by swapping over to a new SIM card, but it didn't work. I was told that this has been raised with the technical team and they will get back. 

I got a call today from O2, stating multiple people are facing this issue, and I am not the only one, and the team is working on priority to fix the issue. However, I could see posts going back to 2022 for the similar issue. 

Could someone let me know how to get this resolved please. I am facing lots of issues due to this, as I am not able to make any payments or work with any MFA application.

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Iz008
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello! @JuhiPatni @Oxonian @Ewa2410 @Anto-Muscas @gozgoz 
I’m so pleased to say my messages has started working!! iMessage too. So glad this is is over.

Thank you everyone!

Message 21 of 23

Anto-Muscas
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Ewa2410 

Happy to hear that you finally have had the issue resolved.

Probably mine is fixed as well, this morning I got a lot of old messages. However I already applied to move to another company. The way which O2 dealed with this problem is not professional and I'm very disappointed about that.

Message 22 of 23

Oxonian
Level 35: Originator
  • 9739 Posts
  • 231 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

@Iz008 

@Anto-Muscas 

Glad to hear that your problems are resolved. 

I hope that you move to a new MVO lives up to expectations @Anto-Muscas 

Message 23 of 23