Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No mobile data

Tina6
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi since this morning I don’t have mobile data connection, I check my monthly payment and it was overdue, I paid this, and still say that is overdue and still don’t have connection 

help please

thank you 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35921 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions

It can take a few days after disconnection for missing a payment before service is restored, @Tina6 

It might be advisable to set up the standard, preferred, direct debit so you don't miss a payment and get cut off again. You will need to contact O2 to set up the direct debit anew, call 202 or reach out to O2 via Social Media, links just below. Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35921 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions

It can take a few days after disconnection for missing a payment before service is restored, @Tina6 

It might be advisable to set up the standard, preferred, direct debit so you don't miss a payment and get cut off again. You will need to contact O2 to set up the direct debit anew, call 202 or reach out to O2 via Social Media, links just below. Good luck!

Message 2 of 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93223 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

It can take up to 48  hours to be reconnected once the bill is paid

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 3 of 3