Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

ForumFanatic
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

There are a few ways to get data on your 02 Sim.

If you are on pay as you go I personally find the easiest way to top up is by using an 02 Pay As You Go voucher.

These can be bought in most local shops, however if you do not have time to go to a physical store there are several online third party voucher sellers.

Ive personally used Mojo-Vouchers a few times as they have the lowest service fee and have always been reliable. 

You can visit them here:

https://mojo-vouchers.co.uk/vouchers/o2-top-up.html

Alternatively if you are slightly more tech savvy you can Top Up directly with 02 without service fee.

1) Visit the official O2 website (www.o2.co.uk) and navigate to the "Top Up" or "Pay As You Go" section.

2) Log in to your O2 account or follow the instructions to create an account.

3) Choose the amount you want to top up.

4) Enter your payment information (credit/debit card details) and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the transaction.

5) Your SIM card will be topped up, and you should receive a confirmation message.

Hope this information helps and if you have any other questions dont be afraid to ask slight_smile

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149608 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@Kristi 

Check our guide here Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

Also check your MyO2 to see if you've used your allowance for the month https://mymobile.o2.co.uk/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3