Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12073 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

Yes, but why do you need a new sim @Oliverdaniel687 ?
If you visit your local o2 store (with photo ID) you can get a new one then and there - often working before you walk out the store.

Otherwise you need to order on through customer services, but they sometimes switch you to the new one before it arrives so you may be without service...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12073 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

Yes, but why do you need a new sim @Oliverdaniel687 ?
If you visit your local o2 store (with photo ID) you can get a new one then and there - often working before you walk out the store.

Otherwise you need to order on through customer services, but they sometimes switch you to the new one before it arrives so you may be without service...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23099 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

@Oliverdaniel687 Yes you can, and for no charge. Easiest and quickest way to do this is to call into an O2 store, if you have one nearby, and they will do it for you. Be sure to bring photo ID with you.

Alternatively you can request a new sim and do it yourself: SIM Swap: a mini guide (incl eSim) - O2 Community, but O2 seems to be disconnecting customers before the new sim arrives. Haven't a clue as to why they're doing that. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 3