My O2 - shows wrong info.

KevKev
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, 

Why when I login it says ‘You’ve chosen 0 of your 1 available Extras on us.’  
But wants to charge me for any I select, that would be on me.  I’m sure ‘on us’ should mean I don’t pay.  Presume website is incorrect.

Also when I look at welcome screen, Data ‘unlimited’ then click on allowance it says 250gb.

What one is it? It should be unlimited. 

cheers

Kev

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146687 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions

@KevKev 

If you have volt benefits your data is increased to unlimited after 14 days.

To claim extra, see here Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

KevKev
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the links.

I'm 5 months into my contract, I haven't used the sim yet so maybe if I did it would show unlimited allowance which comes with the volt benefits.

I also spoke to customer services today, seems the issue with my extra is I didn't activate an extra within 28 days or I picked one and didn't activate it with the partner.

Just a pity the website keeps telling to choose one 'on us', its like here's what you could have had slight_smile lol .

cheers

Kevin

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146687 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions

Yes, here's what you could have won, lol, instead it's BFH 😀

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4