Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Wi-Fi in my campervan

alanmag
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have fitted an Avtex internet receiver into my campervan. I now have to fit a SIM card in order to stream tv, use my i phone and use my tablet. My usage will be irregular depending on when I use my van which of course is seasonal. I am not familiar with Sim cards of which there are so many so I am not sure whether a contract is better for me than PAYG. Can anyone suggest what may be the best system for my irregular usage. Even better can anyone tell me of a Sim card that would be ideal for my purpose        Thankyou   Alan

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147395 Posts
  • 637 Topics
  • 28316 Solutions

@alanmag 

PAYG would be best so as not to have to pay for it when not in use.

You need a specific dongle sim.

Choices can be found here https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/pay-as-you-go?cm_mmc=googleuk-_-PPC_Direct_PAYG-_-NEW-UK-EN-GO-P...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147395 Posts
  • 637 Topics
  • 28316 Solutions

@alanmag 

PAYG would be best so as not to have to pay for it when not in use.

You need a specific dongle sim.

Choices can be found here https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/pay-as-you-go?cm_mmc=googleuk-_-PPC_Direct_PAYG-_-NEW-UK-EN-GO-P...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2