Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration fro Virgin problems

pjskip
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I know this is strictly an O2 board but I am tearing my hair out and going round in circles, I’m hoping that someone here can help or may have been in the same boat.

I was due to migrate over on Sunday, Saturday I received a text fro virgin saying it was going ahead but I would need a new O2 sim which arrived Monday and is now in my phone. Everything is set up with O2, virgin direct debit cancelled and new o2 direct debit issued. Calls were fine but could not receive or send txts. I put it down to teething problems.

I thought I would check on my old virgin account page and lo and behold my number is still showing as with them.cut a long story short after hours online virgin maintain my number has not migrated and I will still be charged until it migrates. Even though I have O2 sim set up, and is showing in My o2 app.

anyone have any advise on who to turn to?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

pjskip
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Are there any Tech Support advisers here that could help or at least point me in the right direction?

Message 2 of 5

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37223 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1697 Solutions

From 8am Thurs there is @O2Sarah- on duty, keep an eye out for her request for more info after 8am. Good luck, @pjskip.

Message 3 of 5

CL3
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes I’ve had exactly the same problem coming from ID mobile. They said in the shop they can action the pac code transfer qUicker than if you do it online so try going to a shop

Message 4 of 5

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @pgn 

@pjskip I will send you a private message to see what we can do. 

Message 5 of 5