Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 and Virgin problem

bobajob84
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I keep getting this msg, Sorry - it doesn’t look like you’re currently eligible for these benefits

I am a new o2 customer on a 12month contract and been with virgin 9 years, when i got the o2 sim it was sent to a differnet address but i have updated my o2 details to match the virgin address.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23563 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3750 Solutions

@bobajob84 This is not O2. This is a customer community. We have no access to anyone's account information.

How to find help & contact O2: A Guide - O2 Community

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10703 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3105 Solutions

@bobajob84 

Volt wont be applied till 14 days after you start the sim deal (Aka once outside of the change your mind period), if t doesn't the best place to raise it is using Twitter, they will ask you to confirm some VM Account details etc and then they should be applied.. 

You may also need to contact Virgin as well on 0345 454 1111 to make sure your Double speed goes in.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147197 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions

@bobajob84 

That's a common error message which appears to mean that your request is being processed.

Discussed many times here Volt Megaguide 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4