Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMS on N95

captainretro
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

A few months ago, I purchased an unlocked Vodafone Nokia N95 (Yes, I know its ~15 years old) and everything went smoothly except for setting up MMS. On the phone there are a few APNs that are factory default (vodafone tho) but setting up an O2 Internet APN was fine, setting up MMS though, I cannot for the life of me figure out how! On my 6230i it was as simple as going into Configurations and setting it up there but it doesn't work on the N95, I can't add configurations. No forums or guides online work and getting settings my message hasn't worked either, only returning with "we're busy please try again later."

If ANYONE can explain how to do this I would forever be thankful.

*edit (figured out I can edit) Using 8GB version.

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@captainretro 

Manual here https://www.manualslib.com/manual/300176/Nokia-N95-8gb.html?page=141#manual

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@captainretro 

You should be able to add all the mms info within the O2 apn.

I know it's not android but the settings are the same for the N95. Great phone btw slight_smile

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Android-Devices-Samsung-HTC-Sony/Connecting-Android-Phone-to-Data-Serv...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 7

captainretro
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Could you elaborate further with basic instructions, thanks.

Message 3 of 7

captainretro
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@captainretro 

Manual here https://www.manualslib.com/manual/300176/Nokia-N95-8gb.html?page=141#manual

Currently using:
Message 5 of 7

captainretro
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

THANK YOU SO MUCH SIR/MADAM/MX!

Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

You're welcome slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 7 of 7