Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live help

STU_1988
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Where is the link to talk to someone online please?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144950 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27778 Solutions

@STU_1988 

Currently offline due to Coronavirus.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

STU_1988
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Many Thanks, I did have a slight guess this might of been the case.

Message 3 of 9

TJoanelle
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Does anyone know why my android won't move my applications onto my sd card properly and when I clear cache it goes back to the original amount. What is the point of an sd card if I cannot use it!? 🤔
Message 4 of 9

MI5
  • 144950 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27778 Solutions

@STU_1988 

You can still call 202 or 4445 but lines are very busy.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 9

O2Faisal
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@TJoanelle wrote:
Does anyone know why my android won't move my applications onto my sd card properly and when I clear cache it goes back to the original amount. What is the point of an sd card if I cannot use it!? 🤔

Hi @TJoanelle  Hope I can help. Android apps are not set up to be saved on SD cards. They will save your images, videos, some files and music. If you are trying to save space on your device for your apps, it may be worthwhile looking at moving those file types to the sd card to allow more space on the phone. Can i ask what phone you have, as a lot of the older android handsets had insufficent memory. MOst of the newer phones come with a minimum of 32GB of internal memory which caters well for todays needs. As technology continues to advance the apps are getting more clever therefore requiring more memory than in previous years.

signature
Message 6 of 9

Sophielee94
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
How do I cancel an extra, I already have Disney plus and now have it with 02 but it’s not working
Message 7 of 9

Angel1
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Why am I getting messages from O2 saying all my data is used up, it starts from 1st of each month 8gb, and I certainly haven't used it .I have had to purchase a bolt on so I can use my phone. Unable to speak to anyone at O2
Message 8 of 9

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions