Did you mean: 

Joining o2

mothiur
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi 

I have tried to buy sim only contract from Uswitch. Recently I have changed my name but it hasn’t been changed from all the bank and stuff yet but when I tried to get the contract I have put my new name as MOTHIUR ******** but when I went to the eligibility check put all the bank detail it’s got clash with the new name. Afterwards I have put my old name but couldn’t get finish the order. I have use my nephews SIM card and spoken to your customer care about an hour but she ensure the blocked been taken off and I can order the SIM card from Uswitch after 24 hours. I have tried then at least 10 times but problem still remain the same. I went to the o2 store today but they couldn’t help me either. Could you please check this out and solve my problem. I will take two different sim deals from Uswitch. I have made an account where you will find everything. 
*********** is the registrerd number

Thank you 

and waiting for your reply 

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10421 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3054 Solutions

@mothiur 

There is nothing anyone on this community can do to help, you need to make contact with o2, all the ways to contact customer services can be found here Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7150 Posts
  • 136 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Could I suggest @mothiur that you take out a PAYG SIM, spend a short time sorting out your bank etc accounts and then reapply for a SIM-only contract via Uswitch ? 

There are quite a few threads on this forum about credit checks and potential customers having issues with O2. I can well imagine you failing the credit check because your documentation is not in good order. 👍

Message 3 of 3