Did you mean: 

Iwatch data plan error message 10 and 14 everytime after date wipe

NortyNicoUK
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

0442D488-7C9B-46ED-94A3-610736E349A0.png

 why do I always get this message when trying to set up my cellular data plan on my iwatch? To make matters worse when I call your so called support team they don’t have the faintest idea what im talking about and don’t listen and asks me stupid questions like have I paired it, where did I purchase it from. How long have I had it. Only when I loose my temper they start listening?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38507 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1735 Solutions

A sequence of steps that has worked here @NortyNicoUK:

Check you have followed to setup routine fully as outlined below:

Set up the data plan from the watch setup routine and it will walk you through buying an airtime plan.
https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/apple-watch
Open the Watch app on your iPhone and tap on ‘Mobile Data’.
Then tap ‘Set up mobile data’. You’ll be prompted to sign in with your My O2 username and password.
Once you’ve signed in, select your Apple Watch plan. Follow the steps on the screen to set up your Apple Watch Airtime Plan.
It can take up to 24 hours to activate, but sometimes it might take a little longer.
To check if your new Airtime Plan is active, open the Watch app on your iPhone and tap on ‘Mobile Data’. In the ‘Data Plan’ section, if you see O2 with the word ‘activating’ then you’ll have to wait a little longer for set up to complete. If you see O2 with an orange ‘i’ next to it, then you’re all set up.
If you get an error message at any point, on the iPhone, go to Settings and select Privacy > Motion & Fitness and switch it on.
Then go back to the watch app/Mobile Data/set up mobile data plan and be ready to put your o2 username and password in to the resulting o2 screen. Also, it costs £5 monthly to add the airtime for the Apple Watch, so you'll need to authorise this after entering the o2 user name and password. The phone app will then say 'activating' which can take a day or so, but at that point, you can try doing a phone call direct from the watch to test it.
You also need to have 4g and wifi calling and iData enabled on your account and pay bills by direct debit.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38507 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1735 Solutions

A sequence of steps that has worked here @NortyNicoUK:

Check you have followed to setup routine fully as outlined below:

Set up the data plan from the watch setup routine and it will walk you through buying an airtime plan.
https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/apple-watch
Open the Watch app on your iPhone and tap on ‘Mobile Data’.
Then tap ‘Set up mobile data’. You’ll be prompted to sign in with your My O2 username and password.
Once you’ve signed in, select your Apple Watch plan. Follow the steps on the screen to set up your Apple Watch Airtime Plan.
It can take up to 24 hours to activate, but sometimes it might take a little longer.
To check if your new Airtime Plan is active, open the Watch app on your iPhone and tap on ‘Mobile Data’. In the ‘Data Plan’ section, if you see O2 with the word ‘activating’ then you’ll have to wait a little longer for set up to complete. If you see O2 with an orange ‘i’ next to it, then you’re all set up.
If you get an error message at any point, on the iPhone, go to Settings and select Privacy > Motion & Fitness and switch it on.
Then go back to the watch app/Mobile Data/set up mobile data plan and be ready to put your o2 username and password in to the resulting o2 screen. Also, it costs £5 monthly to add the airtime for the Apple Watch, so you'll need to authorise this after entering the o2 user name and password. The phone app will then say 'activating' which can take a day or so, but at that point, you can try doing a phone call direct from the watch to test it.
You also need to have 4g and wifi calling and iData enabled on your account and pay bills by direct debit.

Message 2 of 3

NortyNicoUK
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the help but that doesn’t and will not work for me and some others

after 3 months of going back and forth like a tennis ball with apple blaming o2 and vice versa.

this is the real solution. Call 202

u will get through to foreign call centre verify your account once done they will try and do troubleshooting like wipe, rest data plan etc. dont your wasting your time no matter what they say. Half of them dontdont understand the issue nor donthey have the knowledge or facility to fix it.

ask to speak to senior advisor or support. If they sound irish or british your speaking to the correct place. Explain to them as they mostlikynhave wrong diagnosis. They will get intouch with tech support not those clown who verify you and  just read the screen. Wait a few days and then try once you get passed the error 14 screen do what is mentioned above. Test it again and all should be working nuce. Im still switch of bluetooth and wifi just to check and im amazed it is working. 

after three month finaly resolved now time to make apple feel pain! Unedecated ungenuis bar infants!

Message 3 of 3