Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imei block removal help needed

Stressedmum10
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm having trouble with o2 removing a imei block on a phone I lost, then found a day or 2 later. 2 requests submitted each 24 hrs apart. Told both times it went through and will be working by the end of the 24 hrs. Both times it hasn't unblocked the phone. I'm desperate to get this unblocked so my child can have full use of their phone again. Can anyone please help 😭

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

SymbolCelery
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I got the same issue with my iphone, been into the apple store today and they told me my device is blacklisted therefore I could not receive calls/network. Need helps!

Message 11 of 12

Frustratedade
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @O2Sarah for sorting this quickly and efficiently. Customer services have given me so much incorrect and misleading information, blaming Apple, refusing to escalate the matter. I am so cross that they’ve wasted so many hours of my time and left my teenage daughter without a phone for nearly a month. I am so grateful I stumbled across this help, otherwise a very expensive phone would remain useless if I believed customer service. How can we ensure this does not happen to any other customer?

Message 12 of 12