cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with response from Credit Referrals!

Mike_C18
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can someone please help advise how i can get feedback on how long a response from credit referrals will take or chase up their response?

My wives query with a default got resolved and removed with 3 working days, but no response on mine having emailed last Tuesday. 

Been going round in circles with trying to contact someone on the phone....was on the phone for over an hour this morning and was given "credit referrals phone number" which turned out to be experian who advise to contact the client.

Becoming urgent due my mortgage advisor pushing me for an update. Any advice would be greatly appreciated thank you!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@Mike_C18 

There is no phone number you can call.

The quickest way is by email.

Note new address creditfilereferrals@telefonica.com

Response time is stated at 10 working days (does not include weekends).

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

Mike_C18
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@MI5 

Thanks for your help!

I emailed creditfilereferrals@o2.com and received an automated response that they would advise usually within 3 working days. This is the same email address my wife used last week and she received a response and confirmation of default removal within three days so I assuming they are still using this old email address as well? She mistakenly put details of both the defaults on the same query so they asked me to email them separately.

Is there anyone that can check on the status of a current query? I understand that outcomes of these queries cannot be discussed over the phone. I am just looking for confirmation of how long their reply is going to take as i might need to start looking at different mortgage options 😞 

Thanks again! 

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@Mike_C18 

I can only suggest you email them again for confirmation as from experience, we know of no other way to move these issues along, sorry.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 5

Mike_C18
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the reply, I emailed again yesterday but no response.

Appreciate the advice, but I don’t have days to wait on a reply so looks like my mortgage application will suffer as a result.

I understand that there is nothing you can do and you are trying to help so thanks for that, just find it very frustrating and disappointing there is not one person in the whole of O2 customer service that can help advise or chase these queries especially when they effect something as important as a mortgage application

Thanks anyway

Message 5 of 5