Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch Ultra does not work correctly

Milkybar-12
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i am having issues in that you cannot send or make calls/texts through the watch. Tried everything including calling O2 numerous times and visiting a local O2 shop but no-one can help. Been waiting most of the day for technical team to call me but still waiting. Any help would be appreciated

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148687 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

@Milkybar-12 

Lots of info here Guide: Connecting your Samsung Smartwatch 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 9

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11260 Posts
  • 62 Topics
  • 3153 Solutions

@Milkybar-12 

Ahh the Apple Watch copy 🤣

Have you got the additional data plan and set it up via the Wearables App? 

Have you set the settings on the phone to allow the watch and phone to communicate even when you leave the phone at home?

Have you spoken to Samsung? and do you have the phone and watch all setup, unfortunately Samsung havent even put up anything to do with connecting to LTE but it should be the same as all other Galaxy Watches

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/SM-L705FZWAEUA/

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00061408/#:~:text=Make%20sure%20the%20switches%20are,th...

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 3 of 9

Milkybar-12
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

this isnt a customer service post, its a technical one in that i need some help setting my device up so it will work without carrying my phone around

Message 4 of 9

MI5
  • 148687 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

Read my answer, not the generic signature @Milkybar-12 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 9

Milkybar-12
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

cheers but i have done all of the above and its still not working on its own, it connects for calls and texts via bluetooth but not on its own network

Message 6 of 9

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11260 Posts
  • 62 Topics
  • 3153 Solutions

@Milkybar-12 

I would speak to Samsung then or check the Samsung Community / Reddit, as it could be a bug in there software as they dont even mention mobile connectivity in there support guides, or follow the advice from @MI5 and the link posted to

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 7 of 9

Milkybar-12
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thanks bud, will try now otherwise i think i will return it to O2

Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 148687 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

Lots of things to try if you read through the entire thread @Milkybar-12 

Good luck.

Message 9 of 9