Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free chromebook issues

Crissy85
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anyone had this issue and had it resolved? I purchased a Samsung galaxy s21fe 5g device on 11/08. I was given a link to apply for a free chromebook on the Samsung promotion website. However I have had my claim rejected, the reason being that my phone isn't a qualifying phone model for the promotion. This is despite it being sold with my contract and both the Samsung and o2 website stating that it is a qualifying phone. I've emailed and phoned the Samsung promotion customer services several times and keep being told that my phone does not qualify but I have sent screenshot proof that their website says otherwise. I am not getting anywhere and don't know what to do next? Anyone can help please?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10134 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 2995 Solutions

@Crissy85 

The only people who can approve or reject your request is Samsung and there agents, as it is a Samsung promotion... 

You can try complaining direct to Samsung and not the promotions company.. 

There is nothing o2 can do about it I am sorry to say,

Although saying that try after the 25th August, as that is when your 14day change of mind ends and then try again... and see what happens.. worth a try...

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10134 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 2995 Solutions

@Crissy85 

The only people who can approve or reject your request is Samsung and there agents, as it is a Samsung promotion... 

You can try complaining direct to Samsung and not the promotions company.. 

There is nothing o2 can do about it I am sorry to say,

Although saying that try after the 25th August, as that is when your 14day change of mind ends and then try again... and see what happens.. worth a try...

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

Crissy85
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for your reply. 

Message 3 of 3