Did you mean: 

Faulty mast and no data

alicia2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello O2 community,

I'm a giffgaff customer (giffgaff uses o2 network) and the mast I depend on when at home is faulty and can't use my data or call. The faulty notification says I'll get an update by 30th June. Reported it to Giffgaff but they're unable to help and wondering if o2 would be able to provide with a solution as 30th June is a long time and need the data at home for work purposes. 

Thank you

Kind regards,

Alicia

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 8137 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1664 Solutions

Simple answer is No. O2 are obviously aware and it sound that they are either waiting to gain access or get parts. But that's only a guess. What you have is as much as you will get.

I would suggest WiFi Calling but as far as I'm aware that is not on offer with Giffgaff 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 8137 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1664 Solutions

Simple answer is No. O2 are obviously aware and it sound that they are either waiting to gain access or get parts. But that's only a guess. What you have is as much as you will get.

I would suggest WiFi Calling but as far as I'm aware that is not on offer with Giffgaff 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 2