Did you mean: 

Costa Coffee O2 hotspot not working

carkod
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

Costa Coffee at 219 Edgware Rd, London NW9 6LP, used to have a O2 hotspot, but it's disappeared for a couple of weeks.

I tried locating it with multiple devices and checked in the hotspot map, but it is not showing up anymore. The people in the store have no idea, they didn't even know you could type in the Clubcard to get unlimited wifi. They claim they don't have their "own Wi-fi", I suppose they don't have a router device of the sort in the store.

Additionally, I also checked the network status in the area, a week ago there was an incident, it said "There is a mast broken", but it's been fixed now, and still the O2 hotspot is not showing up.

Is there anyway to contact some kind tech support for this?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10229 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3014 Solutions

@carkod 

You will need to speak to Costa, and they will speak to o2, but some of the Costa's are moving to a different supplier, and some are removing them completely.

The store will have a router and an AP linked to a BT Enterprise Line or VMB BB line.

Hotspots have nothing to do with the Mobile Network. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10229 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3014 Solutions

@carkod 

You will need to speak to Costa, and they will speak to o2, but some of the Costa's are moving to a different supplier, and some are removing them completely.

The store will have a router and an AP linked to a BT Enterprise Line or VMB BB line.

Hotspots have nothing to do with the Mobile Network. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 2