Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change direct debit

Pd2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I can’t get through on the phone to talk to someone about changing my direct debit is there another number I can try 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36062 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1602 Solutions

Yes you can change your direct debit details online, on my O2, but not the direct debit date (For that you need to call customer services).

Note: You need to make changes when there's at least 6 working days before the direct debit is due to be taken, or wait until just after it has been taken.

If you decide to contact O2 to effect this change, numbers are here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support - call around 08:15am UK time and be prepared to wait once you get onto the call queue (where you hear lovely music 😉).

The different ways to pay your bill, even though O2 always recommend using Direct Debit, are listed here:

Guide: How to Pay Your Bill (Contract) 

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36062 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1602 Solutions

Yes you can change your direct debit details online, on my O2, but not the direct debit date (For that you need to call customer services).

Note: You need to make changes when there's at least 6 working days before the direct debit is due to be taken, or wait until just after it has been taken.

If you decide to contact O2 to effect this change, numbers are here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support - call around 08:15am UK time and be prepared to wait once you get onto the call queue (where you hear lovely music 😉).

The different ways to pay your bill, even though O2 always recommend using Direct Debit, are listed here:

Guide: How to Pay Your Bill (Contract) 

Good luck!

Message 2 of 2